Sunday, July 17, 2011

Becoming One With The Elements Of Life.

One fine morning while I was biking my way in our neighborhood park: I looked at the mellow golden rays of the sun and said a prayer in salutation to this immense light.
I took a long breath & filled my lungs with the cool, fresh & fragrant air.
I paused my ride, took a break & put my feet in the cool rattling waters of the creek.
I walked bare foot on the grass & dried my feet.
I came back home, had a shower, lit a candle and looked at the peaceful light.
My eyes closed. My heart filled with a smile.
My head bowed to these elements of life: Light, Air, Water, Earth and Fire.
I thanked 'em for giving me the energy and peace of mind.
The source of the very existence for every form of life.

So every morning as mother nature is waking up in all its glory, I try not to miss my chance to unite with the elements of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment